It’s been a long, somewhat hot (somewhat FREEZING!) summer here in Melbourne, and if you’re wanting a quick and sweat way to cool down, this is one for you!!
A few weeks ago, I interviewed the Melbourne based Naturopath, Narelle Plapp and asked her all about her business ‘Food for Health‘ on the blog, and now, it’s only fair that I share some more of her delicious creations…
Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Frozen Yoghurt Bars
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups natural yoghurt
- Juice and zest from 3 limes
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup toasted & shredded coconut
- Maple or other sweetener to taste
To prepare your Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Frozen Yoghurt Bars:
- Beat the cream with an electric beater until stiff peaks form.
- Gently mix in yoghurt with a silicon spatula.
- Once combined, add the juice and zest from the limes, coconut and raspberries.
- Taste it now and if you prefer it a little sweeter, add some sweetener of our choice.
- Pour evenly into ice cream moulds and stick a paddle pop stick in the end.
- Set in the freezer (best to leave overnight).
For more recipes from Narelle, check out her blog here and get some sweet inspiration to brighten up the cold days to come… counting down to winter in Melbourne!
Love & light,
Monique Elouise x